Visit the project website at http://abacuslofts.com/
Now Under Construction.
To request further information, please contact me
1245 Dundas West
Iconic architecture + Oversized livable lofts.
Light infused spaces + Concrete floors.
Scavolini kitchens + European appliances.
It all adds up.
In the dynamic Dundas and Ossington neighbourhood, Abacus Lofts is iconic architecture fused with carefully-curated living spaces for the urban lifestyle. Oversized homes ranging from extra-wide one bedrooms to lavish multi-bedroom homes with outstanding terraces. Bold, striking architecture, complimented by interiors crafted in fine hardwoods, exposed concrete, glass walls and decadent Italian kitchens.
Life in the centre of the city, infused with style and sunlight.
Abacus. Shift your vision.
Lofts from $299,900, and two bedroom and den lofts from the $500,000s. A sample of remaining lofts can be downloaded to the right.
Press About This Project
- Mid-rise condos neither tall nor single storey, National Post Homes
- Toronto’s Lofty Ambitions, Metro News
- Cool Design : Architect instructed to ‘give me something different’, The Toronto Star
- In Toronto's Little Portugal, a Mix of Building Style and Taste of What's to Come, The Globe and Mail
- Woods and Metals meet in the suite at Ossington and Dundas, National Post
- Citizen Developer Antonio Azevedo, Toronto Standard