Visit the project website at http://sorbara.com/crafthouse/
- Crafthouse A - SOLD OUT - 3084 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, dressing room
- Crafthouse B - SOLD OUT - 3479 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, dressing room
- Crafthouse C - SOLD OUT - 3879 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, media / den
- Crafthouse D - SOLD OUT - 3602 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, media / den
- Crafthouse E - SOLD OUT - 3857 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, media / den
- Crafthouse F - SOLD OUT - 4278 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, gallery
- Crafthouse G - SOLD OUT - 4434 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, media / den
- Crafthouse H - SOLD OUT - 5080 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, gallery / study
- Crafthouse I - SOLD OUT - 5452 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, gallery, reading nook, library
The Crafthouse model home is now closed.
Located in a part of north Toronto renowned for its modernist traditions, this limited collection of 20 residences predicts a life that’s as much about today as it is about tomorrow. Homes where light, transparency, and exceptional detail play an essential role in defining family living spaces that are more modern, more design-conscious, more relaxed, and more architecturally “crafted” to new expressions of live, work, and play.
Twenty unique homes, tailored for modern living and unequalled in architectural excellence. The design of each home celebrate openness, fostering connections between the interior and exterior, and privilege natural light throughout. Details such as abundant glass, double volume space, gallery areas, vast windows and custom millwork distinguish these homes.
Homes scaled for graceful family living, some as large as 5400sf above grade. 4 or 5 bedroom plans, each featuring a 2 car garage, custom kitchen with Sub Zero and Wolf appliances, imported hardwoods and stunning modern staircases. Information about these homes is available on request.
Homes on gracious lots, starting at $1.8M.
Press About This Project
- Modern Love in Bayview Village, Globe and Mail
- Modern Homes for Modern Families, National Post
- Is this the future of the subdivision in Toronto?, blogTO
- Crafthouse Drops 20 Modernist Homes Into Bayview Village, Curbed Toronto
- Bayview development looks to replace "outdated" concept of a "room", Young Street Media
- Forget ‘traditional.’ How builders are crafting modernist homes for the modern family, The Globe and Mail
- Fitting into the neighbourhood, Globe and Mail