Visit the project website at http://hillanddaleresidences.com
Hill and Dale Floorplans
- 401 - SOLD
- 402 - SOLD
- 403 - SOLD
- 404 - SOLD
- 405 - SOLD
- 406 - SOLD
- 407 - 2 BEDROOM + DEN 3,225 Square Feet Interior + 246 Square Feet Terrace View
- 501 - SOLD
- 502 - 1 BEDROOM 973 Square Feet Interior + 144 Square Feet Terrace View
- 503 - 1 BEDROOM + DEN 1,526 Square Feet Interior + 181 Square Feet Terrace View
- 504 - 2 BEDROOM 1,577 Square Feet Interior + 297 Square Feet Terrace View
- 505 + 506 + 507 - SOLD
- Penthouse 601 - 2 BEDROOM + DEN 2,227 Square Feet Interior + 244 Square Feet Terrace + 1,229 Square Feet Rooftop Terrace View
- Penthouse 602 - SOLD
- Penthouse 603 - 2 BEDROOM + DEN 2,680 Square Feet Interior + 118 Square Feet Terrace + 928 Square Feet Rooftop Terrace View
Welcome to Hill and Dale, a modern residential opportunity where Summerhill and Rosedale meet.
This intimate development sits at one of the city’s greatest addresses, Yonge and Roxborough. Rising just 6 stories, with only fifteen residential suites, Hill and Dale provides a unique opportunity to live on a grand scale, in a neighbourhood with every possible convenience and remarkable access to Toronto.
Located on the top three floors of the building, each residence has been custom-crafted to provide exceptional living space – including oversized bultahup kitchens with premium Gaggenau appliances, palatial living rooms and dining rooms for family entertaining, sumptuous master suites with large walk-in closets and luxurious ensuite baths. Each home also connects to abundant open-air terrace space, providing wide vistas over Rosedale to the east, Summerhill to the west and the city’s dramatic skyline beyond. Fabulous living space, both inside and out.
Inspired by the neighbourhood, the residences at Hill and Dale are generous in scale and style. Spacious 1 bedroom and den, 2 bedroom and den and 3 bedroom suites are available. The opportunity exists to combine suites, in some instances.
One bedroom residences priced from about $1.5M, and two bedrooms from about $2.5M.
Preview sales are now underway, by private appointment.
Press About This Project
- Luxury Living: Not all condo buildings are towers, National Post
- Condo Watch: The Handsome Denizen, Designlines Magazine
- Fine Grained Urbanism , Urbantoronto
- Rosedale condo project stands out with proudly modern design, The Globe and Mail
- You have to be a millionaire to live in this new Toronto condo, blogto
- Hill and Dale Launch Introduces New Luxury on Yonge Street, urbantoronto
- Hill and Dale introduces stylish mid-rise living to Summerhill and Rosedale, buzz buzz homes