Now Sold Out
Visit the project website at http://lanehouse50.com
- Home 7 - SOLD - 2 bedroom home, 1739 square feet in the original factory building. Includes parking.
Lanehouse 50 Bartlett, in Toronto’s Bloordale neighbourhood.
Lanehouse offers a limited number of private residences, perfectly suited for urban life. Homes of an intimate scale, in a quiet cobble stone laneway just moments to Bloor Street.
Tucked into the Bloordale neighbourhood, Lanehouse on Bartlett is a former yarn factory thoughtfully reimagined by Curated Properties into only 13 loft-houses and 3 flats. These unique spaces will feature bold and stylish interiors, with exposed brick, radiant floor heating, generous kitchens with huge eat-at islands, and bathrooms beyond compare. Bright, loft-like spaces with room to breath.
This project is developed by Curated Properties, responsible for Edition Richmond and Dupont Loft Houses. With an emphasis on small-scale, high quality projects, Curated brings their unique talents to this latest intimate development.
The Sales Centre is currently available to tour by appointment only.
Press About This Project
- Spinning Gold from Old, National Post
- Laneway Living for Mainstream Toronto Buyers, The Globe and Mail
- From Yarn Factory to Lanehouse on Bartlett, The National Post
- Lanehouse on Bartlett: An Interview with Adam Ochshorn, Curbed Toronto
- Developers hope to turn Toronto Laneways into unique homes, Global Toronto
- Low-rise with an Urban Vibe, Globe and Mail
- Can this condo jumpstart Laneway housing in Toronto?, blogTO
- Toronto's First Yarn Bombing, The Toronto Star
- Rome Wasn't Built in a Day - Lanehouse, Architect This City