9 Lofts Remain - Sales Centre Open
Visit the project website at http://www.origamilofts.com/
- Rabbit - 1 bed & den, 595sf + balcony View floorplan
- Eagle - 1 bed & den, 600sf + balcony View floorplan
- Sea Turtle - 1 bed & den, 602sf + balcony View floorplan
- Butterfly - 1 bed & den, 775sf + balcony View floorplan
- PENTHOUSE - Crane - 2 bed & Den, 921sf + terraces View floorplan
- PENTHOUSE - Elephant - 1 bed & den, 690sf + terraces View floorplan
SHOWROOM OPEN THIS WEEKEND: Noon to 5pm both Saturday and Sunday
SHOWROOM: 202 Bathurst, north of Queen
Origami Lofts Toronto.
A carefully-crafted building perfectly scaled for Queen West living. Origami will present only 23 lofts including studios, one and two bedroom penthouse lofts, all designed for stylish urban living.
Origami is inspired by the intricate forms of ancient Japanese paper folding, which is expressed in dramatic zinc forms on the building – a series of angular folds and sleek cutouts that hide and reveal, soothe and provoke. Each angle reveals a different shape, a new experience. Much like Queen Street West itself, the architecture is bold and dynamic, and filled with energy.
This is design unlike anything Toronto has seen before, with bold architecture that bends the expected and reshapes the mundane into something truly original – by visionary architect Teeple. Inside, you will find spacious lofts with ample living space, exceptional natural light and terraces or balconies on almost every suite. A very limited selection of 2 floor penthouses is also available.
Origami has now launched.