Visit the project website at http://www.treehousetowns.com
Available Tree House Homes
- Hawthorn - 3 Bedrooms, 1155sf, 30 sf balcony View
- Larch - 3 Bedrooms, 1133sf, 25sf balcony, 350sf rooftop deck View
- Pine - 2 Bedroom + Den, 1200sf, 35sf balcony, 210sf rooftop deck View
- Yew - 2 Bedroom + Den, 1185sf, 15sf balcony, 210sf rooftop deck View
- Holly - 2 Bedroom + Den, 1205sf, 50sf balcony, 220sf rooftop deck
- Hazel - 2 Bedroom + Den, 1220sf, 25sf balcony, 220sf rooftop terrace View
- Corktree - 3 Bedroom + Office, 1325sf, 125sf terrace, 165sf 2nd terrace View
Presentation Centre by appointment only.
2535 Gerrard Street East
Welcome to The Tree House – high design townhomes coming to the city’s Birchcliff neighbourhood.
Imagined by Symmetry Developments, this distinctive housing development provides bright and spacious housing for families seeking space both indoors and outdoors. With architecture by award-winning 5468796 Architecture of Winnipeg and interiors by DK Studios, Treehouse introduces a new and exciting opportunity for urban living.
Three cascading buildings, pivoting around open green space, encompassing both 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom homes with rooftop terraces and outdoor patios. Careful attention to bright and sensible plans intended for dynamic family living, and a small community with superb access to shopping, the Beach and the city’s east end.
With homes starting in the $400,000s, Tree House is ideally-suited for buyers seeking generous space, with high-design and exceptional attention to modern details.
Homes still available.
To register your interest, please visit:
Press About This Project
- On Site: Low rise, high style a hard order to fill, The Globe and Mail
- Is this the future of townhouses in Toronto?, blogto
- Energy, verve imported from the Peg brightens a Toronto condo, The Globe and Mail
- 5468796 Architecture debuts in Toronto with the Tree House residential development, Canadian Architect