JOB TITLE: Real Estate Office Coordinator DATE: Commences Summer 2011
To provide comprehensive administrative and managerial support to a growing, market-leading real estate firm in the city’s core. This dynamic position will be rewarding for those who thrive on organizational excellence, a capacity to multi-task with flair, and a desire to be part of a young and energetic team.
You will be reporting directly to the owner of the company, and providing assistance to 2-3 other members of the team.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To maintain an overall smooth and effective workplace operation.
- the administration of real estate transactions and management of paperwork, to include data entry and filing;
- creating and maintaining office filing system
- coordinating marketing strategy, and assisting in execution and rollout
- management of online marketing, including website updating and social media
- development of written processes for the office systems
- data input, database management and maintenance
- weekly, monthly and annual financial reports, as well as other reporting as required
- client-care and follow-up activities
- frequent out-of-office pick-ups, meetings and deliveries
- scheduling and maintenance of agent calendar
- telephone answering
- other duties as required
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As this position is part of a rapidly growing firm, occasional evening or weekend work may be required. This may include assisting at marketing launch events, grand opening, agent events or other industry or public-facing events.
- must possess relevant experience, ideally in small business, real estate, entrepreneurial, design or arts background (3-5 years preferred)
- a fetish for organization
- a quick learner
- comprehensive computer skills with Office product, and ideally some experience with more advanced software such as Illustrator, InDesign or WordPress platform
- experience in a goal-oriented environment, and proven capacity to be self-motivated
- someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Driver’s license and vehicle
As we are a young firm that is actively engaged in the sales and marketing of unique urban properties, we hope that you bring to this job an interest and familiarity with design. Whether you just love architecture, or have a background in design, typography, fashion, theatre or the arts, our business is about people who care deeply about their homes.
We invite any interested party to apply by email, and attach a resume reflecting relevant experience. A brief introduction explaining why real estate would be an exciting career for you would be appreciated.
Apply by email to